Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a fertility process that involves placing sperm inside a woman’s uterus to facilitate pregnancy.
- IUI is usually performed using a catheter, a thin tube that is inserted through the cervix into the uterus. The sperm is then injected through the catheter and into the uterus. IUI can be performed with either fresh or frozen sperm.
- IUI is typically done in conjunction with another fertility, such as ovulation induction or intrauterine ovarian stimulation. These treatments are used to increase the number of eggs that are produced each month.
The IUI procedure is performed by inserting a thin, flexible catheter through the cervix and into the uterus. Sperm is then injected through the catheter and deposited near the fallopian tubes.
- IUI typically costs between $500 and $1,000 per cycle, though the exact cost will vary depending on the fertility clinic and the individual’s insurance coverage.
- The success rates of IUI vary depending on a number of factors, but are generally between 5 and 20 percent per cycle.
There are several benefits of iui cost singapore, including its relatively low cost, its non-invasive nature, and its relatively high success rates.
- IUI may be ideal for couples who have been trying to conceive for up to a year, particularly if the female partner has no known fertility issues (for example, she has regular ovulation and has no uterine scarring or other problems with her reproductive organs).
- IUI has a slightly higher success rate than intercourse for couples who have unexplained infertility or mild male factor infertility.
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a fertility treatment that can be an effective option for couples struggling to conceive. IUI is a relatively simple and low-cost procedure with a high success rate, making it an attractive option for many couples.